View Single Post
Old 06-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Dont want to give up my TP2, But is it time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by L B View Post
.... I lost it yesterday and a replacement one is on it's way this afternoon.
These addons will keep me satisfied for a while, especially with my $30 sero plan.
-Alarm: G-Alarm
-Calendar: Thumbcal
-Tethering: Wifirouter
-Dialer: Phonex
-Media Player: Core Player
-GPS: Bing
Same happened to me!
I had my 4th TP2 stolen, and reverted to my old TP for a week,
blah it was horrible I didn't realize how good I had it with the TP2..
SIDE NOTE:
The replacement that came in the Asurion box is superior to any sprint store refurb.
After reluctantly paying my $100 deductable, I was pleasantly surprised at the quality, fit, and finish of the unit.
All plastics were on body to peel off,
and screen and keyboard buttons brand new.
The unit slid open like a brand new one,
and the keenest eye could not ever tell it apart from a new unit.
Even the watermark stickers on unit and new red battery were there!
The unit also overclocks higher than any of my 5 previous units, at 787.2 Mhz stable, and at 806Mhz sense crashes with original rom.(havent flashed yet).

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Ok since ive had the epic I really have to say the TP2 is still a heavy competitor....
The keyboard on the tp2 is better then the Epic. The buttons are spaced further apart and are set up more like a computer keyboard. The epic is just too close together. Im sure with time Ill get use to it though....

My recommendation is KEEP YOUR TP2. and dont spend your money.
Yea my bro has the epic and i always marvel at the screen,
but the keyboard is harder to press down and not as easy as the TP2,
but then I don't know if any phone keyboard out now can match the TP2...
Mayby the Arrive keyboard?