View Single Post
Old 04-22-2011, 09:59 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Anyone else having connection issues with mini opera?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric12341 View Post
looks to me like they are doing a skyfire and cutting off the WM faithful and then going down for the likes of Android and crApple. they already only released the new versions for those platforms only.
Your observation made me realize the slowdown occured when they released the Android versions to the marketplace.
So my guess is that this has something to do with our slowdowns.

It is my assumption that Servers are not down, just being allocated to Android users.
The longer this takes to be resolved, the more severe it must be.