View Single Post
Old 04-05-2011, 01:55 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Make TP2 Finger Friendly like just new phones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by horndoctor View Post
Wirelessly posted (htc Pocket PC: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

I tried your first cab and the main thing I noticed was opera scrolling is smoother dunno about screen sensitivity because I already had that Azarsunny iTouch cab installed. Should I have uninstalled that iTouch cab first? hmm..
Yeah it is not needed as I included those 2 reg entries in that cab.
BUT you can leave in, because if you do uninstall, you will have to re-install mine to put back in,
as uninstalling it would prob undo those two changes in my cab as well.

Things to notice:
scrolling contacts more fluid.
scrolling in file browsers more fluid.
LESS mistakes pressing or scrolling.
easier pressing those little buttons on corners or sides.

stylus not needed like in newer phones.

There is a limit to adjusting the settings.
I don't know how much more I can get it finger friendly,
time will tell but so far good enough for me.

Last edited by Maxx134; 04-05-2011 at 02:09 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.