View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 07:01 PM
akeaw3000
PPCGeeks Regular

akeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularakeaw3000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Please Add This to the FAQ/WIKI

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollyd View Post
...I'm having trouble answering the calls when phone rings. I hit the answer button, the bluetooth answer and tried to slide the answer/ignore. nothing works...
Quote:
Originally Posted by akeaw3000 View Post
I read somewhere that this problem has something to do with changes the Advanced Configuration program makes. It seemed to happen to me when I set the data connection to disconnect after x minutes of inactivity. I created a registry edit [attached, see direct post] that works for me... it runs automatically from my XDA_UC folder. If you use Advanced Configuration, make sure to run this file afterwards. I found this fix to also help with MS My Phone connection issues I was having.
Note: Did not work on 01.Feb 28244 Standard ROM for some reason :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agentz919 View Post
Go into registry editor>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>Comm>ConnMgr>Planner>Settings Now under the list look for the Name: SuspendResume and if it says anything other than #777 then change it to #777. Fixes the slider and answering phone... I have to do it all the time after i re-flash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by akeaw3000 View Post
*BUMP, BUMP, BUMP* Would be nice to add to the FAQ/WIKI "Can't answer incoming calls"
*Note: The .reg file and the reg edit do the same thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Does this happen with the ROM out of the box without ANY modifications you've done ?
No (at least for me) this doesn't happen directly out of the box, but that's the point. It seems (I could be wrong) that a program (i.e. Advanced Configuration) is modifying a registry value that is causing the call-answering & other connection issues. Now it IS happening for me before I install anything else. I know for me, when I change that "SuspendResume" entry to #777, my issues go away. Sooo, does that mean we need to fix the program or not use it?

Last edited by akeaw3000; 03-05-2011 at 07:24 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.