View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 09:40 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-30-11★SharkieROM v3.4★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
I dont know if it was anything that I did but when i flashed back to formulas rom the rom that ive been using for over a month the one that never drops reception in that area. For some reason it was having the same issues as sharkies I can't figure out why!
I can't understand why its a dead zone! Its in providence, RI its suppose to be in an area that gets 4g coverage. I mean WTF
then.
what's your PRL?
did you do a prl update ?
OR
Hit that "update" button BEFORE you provision with sprint cab?

If you had fluctuation of signal, that is a selection change,
which is the PRL list of which tower signals to choose.
So Updating & changing your 'PRL" is likely culprit, even if it is newer number.

Flashing to stock will revert your prl to before.
do not press prl update update.
Only do the Sprint cab.

EDIT:
OR,
learn how to manually change the prl file.
you would need your msl (click links in my sig)

EDIT2:
Also you can update your PRI (check my link for Sprint)

Last edited by Maxx134; 02-04-2011 at 10:09 PM.