View Single Post
Old 01-22-2011, 03:38 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jan 06| 21916|29007 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by alalor View Post
Does anybody know if there is a way to make tethering work without the SIM card in? I have to put it in to tether and take it out to run Android (I have some programs that don't have any equivalent in Windows Mobile), and I have a hard case protector, so putting or taking out the SIM card takes a few minutes...
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I'll second that.
David
Quote:
Originally Posted by swlaraut View Post
Once you have the sim card in and it has set itself to global network, try this:

Go to: Start>settings>personal>phone>network and manually change the system to CDMA only.

Doing this allowed me to tether and use Android at the same time. It worked for me, but some said it didn't. Give it a try.
This and there was also another fix..
I remember reading it when I was bouncing different rom threads,
But I am not shure which thread,
So I would do a search.
This post has been thanked 4 times.