View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 03:44 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jan.03.VINdows ROMs (Neo All in One update Radio 2.37 WV)

Quote:
Originally Posted by viwizard View Post
It appears as though my questioned I posted have been deleted with the clean up efforts in said thread. ..... I simply ask if any was getting dialer problems on the latest Pluto with a full discription of my error to no avail, it was blown off, even after I bumped the ?,...
I thought I answered one of your posts.
Maybey it was someone else, but it sounds similar.

Vinn is busy in other threads, as he no longer uses a TP2!

What is your dialer problem?
This thread is not as active as most because there are less issues.

I can contrast this thread to the the "energyrom" thread where many users as me posted many times there,
and there is constant user support, and many "flashy" bleeding edge roms.
BUT at the same time very little if any response from the cook,
and it shows in the roms which need more cab fixes because of this.
EDIT:
So what was your problem??

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-17-2011 at 04:15 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.