View Single Post
Old 11-03-2010, 06:37 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODIUM CDMA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Oct 25| 21916|21683 * Sense 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Let's make tomorrow the day for me to come in here and discuss all the problems. I'll be on here on and off today, but tomorrow you'll get me full time from 8 am to 3 pm (PST). I'll have my sprint TP2 ready for testing stuff and we can work together to make this a better ROM.

p.s. about the bluetooth stuff... wish I had a stereo headset to test with, but... I don't.
@NRG

Grad school has me financially tapped so I can't "donate" one but I do have a new Motorola S-9HD stereo headset that I can loan you to help fix the problem.

PM me if you are interested.

THANK YOU for being so active in the discussions. Your ROM is great. I'm still on the sep 29 and loving it. Been the longest I've gone without flashing or even hard resetting.

Keep up the great work. You're and awesome chef!

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.