View Single Post
Old 10-06-2010, 09:16 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 29| 21916|21680 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fr3nZy View Post
there seems to be an issue with apps installed on the storage card in the current rom and a few of the previous. Idk if it's because of the stability of the OS or the SD drivers. Most of the apps I have on the SD card will suddenly crash when using them. Resco File Explorer and SKTools especially (I prefer to keep them on the SD in case of a hardreset, and NOT in the ROM). Infact, I can't create an SKBackup unless I save it to the ROM. Saving it to the SD will lead to an incomplete and corrupted backup. The card is error free, properly formatted SanDisk 8gb.
If I do install the apps in the ROM I can use them without any crashing.
Whats the class rating of this card?
I bought a lesser name 8gig card, but made sure it was not less than a class6, because lower class cards have slower performance with defragmented files, and this is where the higher class really helps.

So I assume then the card is FAt32?
and did you actually re-install cabs of all apps running on the card...

OR, did you tried installing backups of other roms, which is asking for trouble.

From what you said, you ran two apps (resco and SK) previously installed on the card, from a previous rom install or flash.
That is telling me those two apps were running without the necessary installation & registry files that would have been on the device regardless of being installed to card.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizzard View Post
My home screen appointments list does not pick up birthdays and anniversaries when I put them in the contacts list.
Prior ROMs did this. I don't know if it is a ROM issue or a Cookie issue.
Thanks
Yes I would like to know as well..

Last edited by Maxx134; 10-06-2010 at 09:22 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.