View Single Post
Old 09-27-2010, 08:20 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 18| 21916|23138 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticexctasy View Post
So, I really like quickmenu, frees up a lot of ram and is more functional than the original start menu, however the sometimes 30 second lag times to bring the menu up kind of suck. Is there any way I can fix this?
There is no delay in Quikmenu,
What you are experiencing is you finger touching past the corner area allotted to Quikmenu ,
and thus initiating th regular startmenu...Which no longer exists!.. so there is a delay while the device is looking.
I was thinking to see if that can be re-assigned in the registry to point to the Quikmenu shortcut instead or looking at a dummy file that has "0" bytes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedmjb View Post
NRG - have you slept in the past 48 hrs?
Didn't you know he is really a machine?
"Cyberdyne systems" model from the "Umbrella Corp"..
Sorry to let that info out..
This post has been thanked 3 times.