View Single Post
Old 09-26-2010, 11:50 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Please help...may have bricked my phone

This is serious, but also kinda funny as it happened to me also..
I fell asleep while flashing!

It seems the TP2 does not like to be connected for so long after a task29 flash.

The battery is not the issue as both my batteries were fully charged and it still charges when plugged in.
Just swapping batteries didn't work either, and I had battery left out for almost a minute while changing..

The solution for me was to disconnect the device from laptop, AND take out battery...

FOR A WHILE (more than just a few minutes) LEAVE UNIT alone WITHOUT BATTERY!!

I can't tell you just how long, because it was nightime, and I fell asleep again! lol.

Anyway after I put battery back in, it came alive as it was rebooting, I just pressed buttons to put in bootloader..
And flashed from memcard..

EDIT:
It's a good idea to always have a good custom rom (named "RHODIMG.nbh") in root directory of your memcard in case U need to flash back to a safe rom.

Last edited by Maxx134; 09-26-2010 at 12:23 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.