View Single Post
Old 09-09-2010, 08:58 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 8| 21916|24634 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by uscjunkie View Post
I just installed the new Sept 8 Energyrom and I think something must have changed in the mail settings for Yahoo. Can anyone tell me what they are supposed to be? All mine does is keep asking for my username and password over and over again. I know they are correct so it has to be the settings. In the past they have just worked so something has changed. Anyone know the correct settings?
you probably need to install the sprint keyboard fix. If you use any special characters in your login or password, they are not correct withoyt installing the keyboard fix cab. See the link in my sigline for the downloads for this thread and look for the "Sprint keyboard fix cab. Load it on your phone and install it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fightr View Post
I just installed the latest GTX rom and I'm having issues with the onscreen keyboard. When I toggle open/close, a box pops with different keyboard options rather than actually opening or closing the keyboard.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong?
I touch just below the software keyboard icon - on the magnification slider - to make the keyboard go away. Tapping the icon itself changes between the keyboard modes.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.