View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 01:38 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Sep 4| 21914|24631 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTN View Post
I must have gotten a good phone/battery. Been off the wall since 9am today and driving through the North Carolina Mountanis and parts of SC and I am still at 80%!! Start > Settings > System > Power > battery also shows 80%.
The only tweaks I'm running is the Hypnotic battery cab.
David
Quote:
Originally Posted by teradog View Post
Yep, me to Hypnotic.. I've been on since posted, that's the only weird thing.. otherwise normally good, I think it was a meter issue...
Hate to burst your bubble dudes, but the "Hypnotic all battery tweaks" cab only has:
One useful tweak,
2 standard settings,
"NoPushInternet.pdf" without the actual reg settings,
NuebatterySettings.exe with 2 shortcuts and a battery.dll for it.
A million folders and reg settings that have noting do with battery, but Dialer.
Whole folders of reg keys are copied instead of just one key desired.
I would not use it on roms with different dialers.
I would never use it, sory if I upset "Hypnotic" as I do realize he put effort but the cab is outdated ..
and for safety of users it may be incompatible with their dialers.
This post has been thanked 1 times.