View Single Post
Old 09-06-2010, 09:28 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Discussion Group: Overclocking NRG ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slinkydoo1982 View Post
I've been at zero steps for a while now, but yea, same settings. People, these might be the right settings for 768mhz...
I am not one of those lucky useres than can go up to 768 without trouble.
My highest stable is 748, with 768 barely working.

I have some observations.
On Energy Sept4 build 21914 I have notice Sense more stable..
I can now clock my highest stable (748Mhz) without low polling.

Also, for me, OCT at same speed(748testing) froze my unit on texting (zero settings, NO dynamic scalling) ,
So I must assume that the "setcpuspeed 1d cab" is working better for me than the OCT cab..
Also interesting to note is that I did not install Netripper's original app, just the "setcpuspeed 1d cab"..

Also I did an experiment to see which Overclock application would "take over" control of the processor...
Yes let them fight it out, ha!
I installed both the "OCT_V_1.5" cab and the "setcpuspeed 1d cab", and "setcpuspeed 1d cab" won, as it took over at a different speed I set it at.
OCT would try when I pressed "on" button, but instantly revert back to the "setcpuspeed 1d cab" setting.

ALso when I set both on same time to same speed, my unit frooze, whoops!
I guess I'm lucky I didn't melt my unit ha.
These are just some observations and I don't recommend anyone try unless they are not afraid .
Bottom line is, use whatever works for you.

Last edited by Maxx134; 09-06-2010 at 09:32 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.