View Single Post
Old 08-30-2010, 08:18 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 28| 21914|23127 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
+1
Im charging my phone as we speak... well type LOL. Im preparing to flash back to the Aug.24 Cookie w/ Dinik, maybe even Aug.18. Its hard to choose which one I want to go back to. I just loved the battery life I was getting out of those builds

What you just said...well typed... brings to mind something that I do often. (besides flashing new NRG releases). I keep three folders in my ROM download folder:
1. Archived - ROMS that I have flashed but will likely not use again.
2. Stable - ROM's that I have flashed and liked that I will go back to if needed.
3. Current - ROM's that are new and currently running on my phone or that I will flash to in the future.

I also have an "apps and tools" folder which I keep useful cabs and programs in that I don't necessarily need to keep on my storage card.

I keep several of my favorite cabs - the ones I load every time I flash - in a ROM download folder on my storage card.

Keeps me organized and makes the flashing and reflashing process more easy and streamlined.

Just my 0.02

David
This post has been thanked 5 times.