View Single Post
Old 08-14-2010, 11:57 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 13| 21911|23129 * Sense 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpine- View Post
With new builds every 4-5 days, I never know when to update. I dont have time to update to every new build (even using XDA_UAC, etc.).

I almost wish NRG would delineate a "stable" or "RC1" type build every month or so. In other words, once you have a build that is current with no major bugs or serious flaws and it seems to be pretty smooth, designate it as "stable" (like a RC1 build or something). Otherwise, we have no way to know if the build we happen to d/l when we have time to check the thread is the best option or not. You may flash to a build then see 5 posts the next day that it has major issues. If I download and flash then see a day later that a new build fixes major bugs its a pain in the ass. I'd rather have an older version of sense, apps, etc. if it means I know its rock solid stable and has no major issues.

We love the constant work and updates, but for those that cant follow the thread daily its hard to decide which is the best build to stick with if you cant be flashing constantly. Just a thought/suggestion.

Keep up the great work!
For the most part, the "stable" ROM's are going to be the 21xxx ROM's and the more cutting edge are going to be the 23xxx. If you want stability, stick with the ROM's that begin with 21

David
This post has been thanked 3 times.