View Single Post
Old 08-12-2010, 08:52 AM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Aug 10| 21911|23128 * Sense 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by DatBoiDame View Post
Running Aug10th 23128 GTX Cookie and so far I have only had ONE issue. The photo tab crashes alot for me, if I tap on a picture to view it and try to swipe to different pictures that window just closes out. Sometimes I dont have enough time to upload a pic to facebook before it closes out.

It does happen with other cooked in programs but not as much as this. Not a big issue and its somethin I can live with but would like if anybody else noticed & if anyone may know a way around it.
I noticed that yesterday on the 23128 regular cookie, but in an couple other instances as well; such as my unlock screen (maxed out with weather annimation and notification icons) as well as google maps.
I'm running with my page pool at 12 which may be the culprit. I'm going to back things up today and reflash with a PP of 16 and see if that makes a difference. I'm not a big multitasker so going up on the page pool to try to squeeze a little more speed out of it vs, not being able to run multiple apps works better for me. There should be a sweet spot where things open and close quickly and run smoothly...and I'm gonna find it.

David
This post has been thanked 3 times.