View Single Post
Old 07-28-2010, 12:59 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |RHODCMDA|.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- Energy -.¸¸.·´¯ * |Jul 24| 21911|23673 * Sense 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by bondosho View Post
If you don't want to restart your phone every 7 minutes, I highly suggest the Standard Energy rom. It's very fast, and after it settles for a while, it's very stable. CHT should have never been ported to the TP2, or possibly ever created. IMHO, it's a worthless homescreen mod. Seriously, do I need 5 screens with a clock?
Well, you ARE entitled to your opinion. But I think you are stretching the "restart your phone every 7 minutes" a bit.. well, heck, a WHOLE LOT.

Seriously? Every 7 minutes? I think you may have a problem with yuor phone or some other application that you are running. Possibly a bad flash.

I'm running NRG with CHT and have also run Dinik and it performs flawlessly for me. In fact, on the current CHT I have only reset once or twice by choice in order to troubleshoot for another user.

So seriously, I think you are exaggerating just a weeee bit.

David
This post has been thanked 4 times.