View Single Post
Old 07-23-2010, 10:48 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclock TP2 in WM?

Oveclock resp

Quote:
Originally Posted by divineazn716 View Post
..it works good at 710 but everytime it goes to sleep and I try to power it back up, I get SOD??? I noticed everyone is having that problem but has anyone been able to power up after sleep? ..
Yes try my new cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by xicloe View Post
I always use that Netripper app when I take it off AC power, and it's works, but some times when I set it too high it's hang :P
Try my new cab also
Must reset for change 2 take effect.
It can also easily be uninstalled.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryyyyy View Post
The discussion of this one XDA developers is over 40 pages.... I have tried it and it resets back to standard speed when I take it off AC power. Does not work on battery for me.
Try the safe speed in grey button. Then try higher from there.
Also new version2 app posted first page over there.
Also try my new fix...at your own risk of course
Edit :
this is not true fix, just narrow down area of troubles & divert conflict.
Attached Files
File Type: cab MaxxSODTest4.cab (638 Bytes, 13 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by Maxx134; 07-23-2010 at 10:55 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.