View Single Post
Old 07-20-2010, 02:51 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclock TP2 in WM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by docnas View Post
hey i have tried using the overclocking ant it works no prob at 787 but i would always get the error on waking up from sleep.I made the reg edit change it from 0 to 1 am trying it now to see what happens.

EDIT - Still got the error on powering after sleep

edit 2 - just messing with it i had set it to 787 again and then used the power button to make it go to sleep and i got the SOD had to reset ...
try on battery.. which rom are you on?
On other thread at xda, very few had 787 stay working for long.
Most had lower limits, mine is one click lower at 768, but only on external power.
on battery I have to click 2 down at 748.
Seems like my cab don't work without my previous deletions.
I dont know how to make a cabfile delete so I will try changing values. in a new cab.
Also try new workaround over at xda using both nuetchem to underclock for sleep and mortscript file to automate the program:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...00#post7261800