View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 10:38 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclock TP2 in WM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
Well this kinda works since it doesn't freeze the phone but after the phone goes to sleep it just reverts back to 528. Gotta find a way to make it stick!
yes but the Author of the app puposely disable the auto scale setting on start untill he fix existing problems of crash & freeze on low clock speed when unit sleep..

My solution was specificly an avoidance manuver in registry for the issues of Screen Of Death, freezeups or prog crash.
It is not intendid to be a true fix, which is when he fine tunes his Dll files.

What I do for now is AFTER I do my reg(deleteDword)fix, THEN I copy a shortcut of the exe file in "wimdows/startup" folder.
So prog will starup but you have to set the speed again :l

Last edited by Maxx134; 07-16-2010 at 10:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.