View Single Post
Old 07-16-2010, 02:47 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Overclock TP2 in WM?

EDIT:NEW SOLUTION for SOD(Sreen of Death), FREEZEUP or Errors on wakup after sleep:

Currently I am focusing on the area in registry which is controlling suspend:

After changing values and not getting desired results, I just deleted this key and reset, then overclock with "NetRipper's" app HERE:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=725290

And wait to see if i get SOD after suspend.
Do not have 3rd party apps controling lockscreen to see if that is playing a factor.
TRY AT YOUR OWN RISK!

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/CurrentControlSet/Control/Power/state/suspend
dword is :
"Default" = 3
I deleted it.

This is prob premature to say, but so far good results, no error on wakeup, lockup or SOD...keeping my fingers crossed.

Last edited by Maxx134; 07-16-2010 at 03:31 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.