Rippa_MD
PPCGeeks Regular

Rippa_MD is keeping up the good workRippa_MD is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Re: This is B.S. I'm so mad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Try619 View Post
First off i've been waiting for the Evo since it came out, I keep calling my local Sprint stores, Radio Shacks, and Best Buys and they all say that their out of stock. I've lost count of how many waiting lists i'm on. Well anyway yesterday I finally get a call back from Radio Shack saying that they have one. I was like yes!!! just the call i've been waiting for. They ask me are you doing an upgrade or adding a new line? or switching carriers? I said upgrade. Then they said "Oh sorry were only doing new lines and if your switching carriers." I was like you have to be kidding me, she said "No i'm sorry but when we get another one in we'll call you." To make matters worse my brothers friend just got one from a Sprint store that I call regulerly to see if they have any and they say no. Come to find out that he got his because he switched over from T- Mobile. I was so mad that I felt like canceling my service!! I mean i've been a customer for 7 years and have two lines. Has anybody else experienced something like this? Sorry for being so long I just had to vent .

ok check this out...if this is an upgrade for your single/individual line or if you're the primary line on a family plan read on!!!

create a hotmail.com if you don't already have one.
go to bing.com and search for wirefly (make sure you don't have adblock on or pop blockers on, very important)

at the top search results you will see a link for wirefly bing cash back.
click on the link
sign in using your hotmail.com account.
this link will take you to wirefly.com

search for evo 4g.
click on upgrade a line.
pick the plan 69.99 etc..
in the promo section type wireflyblue11 (free bluetooth)
enter all your sprint information, your payment information and submit.

ok what will happen: they say 2-3 weeks but my friend just did this last a week ago, and today he received his evo 4g and free bluetooth.

oh yeah and that bing cashback, you will get $50 bucks back in 60 days sent through your paypal account.

do it now!! before everyone who reads this jumps on this deal...also bing is set to go bye-bye july 30th but as long as your purchase goes through before that date, you will get your $$$ cashback.

oh and the evo is $189 plus taxes, no rebate needed just like best buy/radio shack.

$149 + taxes after you get your cashback. free shipping

you can find more on this deal at slickdeals.com, search for evo wirefly if you want to read more on this.

Last edited by Rippa_MD; 07-13-2010 at 11:10 PM. Reason: don't be so mad, use wirefly and get your evo in 10 days!!