View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 01:03 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |CDMA Rhodium|¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Jul 10| 21908|23569 | MaxSense / Sense 201

Quote:
Originally Posted by galonzo View Post
It's definitely CHT lockscreen, i just went through rigorous testing today copmaring the (is it WM?) standard lockscreen; sliding out the keyboard when locked, using music on the homescreen, using OTA Exchange, etc., etc. The default lockscreen was rock solid, not a single lockup or crash all day. As soon as I went back to CHT lockscreen, all I had to do was slide out the keyboard and Sense was done for. Whatever NRGZ28 did on his non-official CHT 1.8.5 GTX release fixed this issue, I believe it was 7/1 I was running when I could use CHT lockscreen without issue. Hopefully someone else running any of these roms can chime in?
the sense 2016 from the Leo rom does not have a keyboard so I think that plays a part in the quiks.

So I just be careful not to slide open keyboard when locked with CHT lockscreen.
Unlock first.
This post has been thanked 1 times.