View Single Post
Old 06-24-2010, 11:36 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v2.1 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21895 / 235xx | 4/22/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctiger View Post
I'm using OMJ's kitchen posted on first page and the 23569 sys files he posted. As I posted, the ROM from this setting won't be recognized by PC end ActiveSync through USB port, so if I need to reflash, I'll have to reset the phone into bootloader mode. Also I found some soft buttons are missing, like the back button in the start button menu, and some buttons I remember in phone application.
For your button problem, did you install any custom taskbars? If so, you probably installed on that is not compatible with 23569.