View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 12:19 PM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: If you were on Sprint and needed a new phone

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritcrusher33 View Post
The hero is a great phone.. People get to stuck on whats next.( evo ) that they totally forget bout how awesome the hero and even moment can be.. I mean really outside of a few things whats the diff between the hero and evo? they both run android and will run all the same programs. Sure u have a bigger screen.. etc but is that worth the price.. to me no.. im enjoying my hero and android to much to jump to another android phone just cause its newer..
Let's compare

Processor
hero = 528mhz
Evo = 1 ghz snapdragon (twice as fast)

Resolution
hero = 320x480 HVGA (weak)
Evo = 480X800 WVGA (sexy)

Screen Size
hero = 3.2"
Evo = 4.3"

Camera
hero = 5 mp no autofocux
Evo = 8mp, LED Flash, AutoFocus, HDMI out, 720p video capture

Those things alone (without 4G) make it such a sweeter device. The processor makes such a huge difference.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTECA View Post
I don't have a custom ROM... I run stock Srpint 6.5 rom and I absolutely love my phone.
Have loved it for nine months now.
Just my opinion.
p.

It's a personal thing. I got my HD2 and within a week I was flashing a custom ROM cuz I just had to have some features (titanium, more tweaks, better build, tethering, etc...)