View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 04:53 PM
DaveTN
Unlimited is um, limited

DaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the communityDaveTN is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ░░░░ MightyROM.com ░░░░ Windows Phone® ░░░░

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalsoldier View Post
So I woke up this morning to a phone call and to my horror looked at my screen and it had a spider crack in it like a windshield......never dropped my phone or anything. I have no clue how and why its cracked. So I was within my 30 days and now Sprint is sending me a replacement phone. So the week and a half of tweaking (off and on) and research has to be done allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll over again starting tomorrow
Make sure you flash back to the stock ROM and relock it before you send the damaged one back. If not, you are gonna be out some $$ as they will more than likely void your replacement warranty.

David
This post has been thanked 1 times.