View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 09:27 AM
Riptide9
VIP Member

Riptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIPRiptide9 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to Riptide9
Re: (¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |May 9| 21903|23569 -.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·

Quote:
Originally Posted by itster View Post
and a little childesh on a blog that provides support for those that need it for the roms developed by NRG.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itster View Post
thank includes you too
So we like to have a little fun... give me a break. Do I feel guilty.... NO!

I have read every single post, and I am on this site every day nonstop reading every single post. See how often my status says ofline, not very often. Now, looking back at everyone of my post I don't recall me asking any questions... I just read the post, learn, and try to help people by answering questions. Does it get ridiculous answering the same 3 questions over and over everyday that if someone were to read the first page could answer... YES! But I still keep answering. Personally, I don't have any issues with my phone, NRGZ roms have worked flawless for me because of the time I have taken to watch what I install and know what I am installing before I just start clicking aimlessly at cab files (Thanks to clueless ). I am a ROM flashing junkie, simple as that. I don't update each rom because I have too, I do it because I am like most people that just want to have the latest and greatest. I am not going to apoligize for having some fun with other people that also spent a lot of there own personal time "helping others". There are quite a few here on this forum, that are here, not because they are looking for help... but just waiting to offer help. If someone gets mad because they had to read an extra post or two while we have some fun (Keep in mind that we probably already helped them) then so what... They probably haven't read more than a couple of post anyway.
Hit the Thanks! or your phone will turn into an iPhone and all the other kids will point and laugh at you!
This post has been thanked 9 times.