View Single Post
Old 05-02-2010, 05:44 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Windows Phone®║ ║Update Now Available!║

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapo2112 View Post
Signal Bars?

Um....Yeah....The "bars" that show you the....signal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdau View Post
Thanks to Mighty, Co0kie and Santod for the great gifts that helped me to great this, my favorite setup so far!

Hey what taskbar are you using?? I liiiiiiiiiiike it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Well I've got several similar icon sets, so im trying to clean up all the icons so theyre all similar. not sure exactly the coding behind reStart/CSMI. not sure if they're reg edits or what. I've got most of my icons done, just cant figure out how to change anything in the settings folder...

unless i can move the .lnk from the settings folder into a folder i can access, change the icon, and then move it back...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WFG View Post
the start menu icons are in the windows folder, some chefs have the icons named similar to this "StartMenu_System", StartMenu_Connections" etc. so you just name ur new icons accordingly and copy/replace them into the "Windows" folder.

not sure how Mike has icons named, does any one know?

you could always hunt down the icons in the windows directory for what to name the replacement icons, did this once on energy but it is a very tedious task.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjELITE View Post
reSTART makes reg edits...I am not sure about CSMI as I haven't used it before...

To change the files in the settings folder you must go to this Registry

[HKLM/Security/Shell/StartInfo/Start/Settings]

Each folder in there labled mycpl.cpl,## is an icon that you can change...the other folders are the folders in the system folder which you can click through for further editing....just click on the 'Icon' string value to change...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Thanks!!!!! I'll go look into it right now!
I was doing this a couple months back and.....Its definitely a tedious task. I did about 4 icons and just quit. The hell with that I can live to deal with it.