View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 05:11 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Official Sprint 6.5 ROM Touch Pro 2 RELEASE (Official Discussion Thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbird22 View Post
Im kinda new. I just flashed this rom and it wonderful. No freezing, response to touch is very "tight" and immediate. I love it.

One question though.....

My text messages are not showing up right. For example: In a conversation with me and the same person, the entire conversation is seperated. All of their responses are grouped to gether and all of my responses are grouped together. Any fix for this?
Hard to explain I guess...

For example the conversation shows up like:
My text
My text
My text
Their text
Their text
Their text

instead of:
My text
Their text
My text
Their text

Make sense? In other words, it makes the conversation extremely hard to follow. Can some please give me a fix for this because it annoys the crap out of me
This only occurs for me if I restore messages from PIM Backup program.
Actually it happens if I restore any threaded message backup that had picmail.
I would suggest delete whole threaded message within native MS app.

Last edited by Maxx134; 03-21-2010 at 05:16 AM.