View Single Post
Old 03-10-2010, 09:55 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense Kitchen v1.9 | WM 6.x / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/16/1

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Mono View Post
I decided to have a go at it. Downloaded 23544, went through all the drag/drop until I had everything in place and voila, it works. I wouldn't know to recmod(?) if my life depended on it so it was nice to see it actually work. Nevertheless I look forward to a certified OMJ complete kitchen. And as far as speed is concerned, it may be a bit faster but I was more than satisfied with my previous 23541/2012 build.
El Mono
P.S during the building process I actually got a message "timebomb removed successfully" - or something along those lines.
Some of the 6.5.x builds have a time-limit built into the SYS. Evrius visual kitchen automatically patches the SYS so that it will not 'expire'. That is what the message refers to.
This post has been thanked 1 times.