View Single Post
Old 03-09-2010, 01:33 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [03-03-10] MR.X Sense 2.1_1921 [Build 21889.5.0.87]

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronster View Post
After using this rom for just a couple days I can tell there is definitely a difference in performance, especially with messaging stuff.

Really liking this so far, BUT, I have one little annoyance that I think I caused myself, and can't figure out how I did it:

See how my text messages are showing up only on the left in landscape? Has anyone ever seen anything like this?
yeah, same thing here so doubt it was anything you did, or if it probably even supposed to be like that.