View Single Post
Old 02-11-2010, 01:15 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 2/9/

For those of you having trouble with space, go here and download mobile mogner. It will give a visual 'map' of what's taking up space on main memory. I use it to find caches that can be deleted. HTCAlbum will make a pretty large cache if you use it to look at facebook albums. It downloads a lot of thumbnails and pictures to Application Data. Mobile monger will run fine from internal storage too. Also, you can change opera mobile's cache to internal storage (have to search for how...I can't remember).

*edit - I didn't realize that the new version of mobile monger costs money. I have attached the free version from calc's kitchen. Just copy the .exe to internal storage and run the .exe on your phone.
Attached Files
File Type: zip MobileMonger.zip (123.4 KB, 202 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by mwalt2; 02-11-2010 at 01:19 AM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.