View Single Post
Old 02-04-2010, 08:07 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [02-02-10] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21887.5.0.86] [Overhauled]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Flyers looking for a quick answer..(I guess I want my cake and to eat it too..LOL)..I just gotta say this phone is just awesome..I have installed the blue tsowen/purian taskbar, the Brent's blue themed sense slider and icon set, and just now installed Cellguys blue glow clock (looks super with the black and now the blue--heck 2 of the three clocks have the blue glow--was surprised to see all the clocks working)..Now to my issue--if I install BG4all to use a background I lose 2 of the clocks (the original ones)...Do you know why this happens..I wish I knew how to post a pic and I would show you the phone..Again Flyers, Maxx etc thanks for your posts, cabs and help..much appreciated..and oh yeh X super Rom.
wow those blue cabs sound great
can you post? I could look into it for ya!

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefurby View Post
I installed the Maxx134 OrigWMtexting4Manila cab and now when I go into landscape mode, the text messaging tab appears to still be in portrait mode. Anyone else seen this?
wow sorrry dude I dunno as I have landscape when I open keyboard.. remember you gotta soft reset, but you prob did that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjmjr69 View Post
That 777 cab worked so far for me with incoming calls. Now if I can get mms to send pics. Whats with the WEP version in the server settings??? never seen that? Had no issues with last rom installing mms for sprint
Yea I installed another mms cab posted earlier for pics.

wow thats good that 777cab works, but also wierd that for me re-installing another dialer fixed the issue.

So there is the radio/recieving aspect, the 777 reg cab fix aspect, and the dialer dll aspect that can affect delay in phone...

By the way, in my case I didint think to use the 777cab but my ring answering issue fixed with cmylxgo's main dialer cab, (which replaces the dialer DLL file) not second post's keypad cabs.
Link again: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=dialer

Last edited by Maxx134; 02-04-2010 at 08:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.