View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 10:39 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [02-02-10] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21887.5.0.86] [Overhauled]

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
Maxx not sure the answer as i am still just learning this stuff but I dowloaded one of the cabs on post 2 and it did not look right? When you downloaded from post 1 did you have to do anything to your phone..i.e. delete things etc..I will just follow your steps since you have it working properly..thanks
Install main cab in post 1 for the main Dialer...

Then, IF YOU LIKE (OPTIONAL), install a second cab in post two, for skinning the phone number buttons(dialpad) ...
Select any ONE according to whichever type of buttons you like :
Glossy- normal size or large
flat- normal size or large

I did not post cabs here so cmylxgo excellent work can be thanked in his thread
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...ghlight=dialer

Edit: Installing this dialer is to replace existing problem in which some users had a delay on the "Slide-to-answer" pickup..

Last edited by Maxx134; 02-04-2010 at 02:58 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.