View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 10:16 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW/Sprint/Verizon/Telus Touch Pro 2 CID/Security/SIM Unlocker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.8820 View Post
this unlocker is for the united states only, but will apply to the world also. any sprint tp2 is already unlocked for world use, meaning you can use your sprint sim card that's supplied or buy one from the country you are in. this unlocker means you can use a t-mobile or at&t gsm sim card with a sprint/verizon tp2 and use that network while traveling in the u.s.
thanks I was going to ask the same question about my phone settings/personal/sim security, saying "Your SIM is unlocked", because I did not use sim unlocker, just the "hard-spl" unlocker exe file to flash a rom...

Ok so here is my question:
On Settings/Personal/Phone/ Network Tab; "Mode of Operation" was set to "Global"...
Since I am on sprint, I set it to "CDMA Only", does it matter? I did not want to get any charge for using the pre-installed sim. It did seem to switch over when I selected it.

Sory 4 noob question I hav to catch up on this TP2 forum.