View Single Post
Old 01-14-2010, 11:12 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

Im on Windows7.
Upon first connection to computer, it started install device drivers online before use with activesync.
Unzipped "RhodiumW-HardSPL_V1_10R3_100HSPL" and anti virus went crazy with trojan warning, I KNOW this was warned about, but why does it have be this way?
Edit: nevermind, virus progs dont like softwaretools.

Anyway I set antivirus to ignore without turning off any antivirus or firewall or DEP.
I just right clicked exe to run as administrator.
Everything then went smooth as butter

Thank You so much cmonex + Olipro, this is probably the singlular most important thing I do to my touch pro 2

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-15-2010 at 04:52 PM.