View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: a

Quote:
Originally Posted by darren.wlsn1 View Post
get a hero and be done, rom questions like this are user pref, look what all roms offer that suits you imo.
I think this was a helpful post because he did say to check all to find one that suits you because it is true that it boils down to personal preference.

The fact that he mentioned what seems irrelevant, a "Hero" kind of reflects our state of sorrow in the "WinMobile" world.

I now have 3 phones on my plan and one being a "Hero".
Although I have too much time/experience/programs invested in windows mobile, I do notice that the Hero has none of the problems we have and can see myself and many going to this operating system in the next few years.

I don't see Winmo stepping up their game fast enough and frankly I am truley ashamed that such a large company as M$ can be lagging behind so poorly in user interface (GUI) compared to smaller companies like Apple and Goolge.
If it wasn't for HTC manilla/sense, we would be stuck with outdated 6.1 interface and screwed looking to emulate another, and I would be on andriod.

I also hate M$ for giving me "blue screen of death" on Vista, and having to resort to Linux to save/recover my important files, and wasting almost a month looking/settling for a safer dual-boot setup of LinuxMint/windows7 grrrr.

Last edited by Maxx134; 01-11-2010 at 09:35 AM.