View Single Post
Old 11-25-2009, 01:28 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (28002/21869) |Nov21| Sense 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
you forgot ringones not workin........
Haha, I notice after different tries with 21864, it finnally stayed rining after using ALL three suggestions:
1- Turning on BOTH "pocket mode" & "Quiet ring on pickup"
2- install a Tachi
3- install my previous cab I am reposting below for a temp fix untill NRG changes his dialer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
...our last big exchange was on the benefits of Sashimi...you JUST missed it.
dam, time to go back & catch up

I crached my dam windows like "indagroove" & had to install Linux to view & transfer my files over to my USB harddrive.
I am hating my Vista but it iz a necessary evil...
Time to try windows 7 or a modded Xp
Will B keeping Linux as well I didnt realize how dam good it has gotten.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Maxx134TachiDialerFix.cab (2.1 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!