View Single Post
Old 11-19-2009, 07:35 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Tried the fix posted earlier for the ringer (turning on the pocket mode) I got some strange behavior. When the phone was asleep I would get no ringer, if I woke the phone up and called it the phone would ring. Been running with it off and ringer still good here.
For 21864Build just enabling "pocketmode" only, broke my cab-fix and ringer did not work...
BUT enabling BOTH pockeymode" AND "Quiet ring on pickup" actually works for the ringer issue.
Now have to try different senarios with these two enabled to see if matters to have tachi installed or not.
This post has been thanked 1 times.