View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 12:10 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Brother if NRG pulled it down, it is down for a reason. He cleaned house a few days back and is more than likely tring to keep the thread a little less confusing. If you want that particular version someone can pm you about how to get it.

@Maxx, I can get it to do it repeatedly by going into the dialer, menu, options, and then tring to change the ringer there. I try to change the ringer to the"glass" and it will throw a corrupt error. It will do it repeatedly then it will be fine, then again corrupt. I have got it to do it by attempting to change using stock rt's, no custom ones. Soft resets sometimes bring it back to life, sometimes turning it all the way off and letting it sit afew minutes bring them back. I can go a few hours with no troubles than randomly it is gone. I have tried about all of the attempts to fix it mentioned in the thread and none have worked. I have not changed dialers however. I like the stock dialer and dialing from contacts tab so I am living with the issue for now. Phone is on vibe 90% of the time anyway. Crazy shizz I tell ya! GOOD LUCK with the testing, I am sure everyone is wishing ya the same! I am still looking into why the heckfire HTC messaging will not pull contact numbers and only email addresses................
I am going to post a cab for you that I am testing to let me know if it works.
Sometimes the answer button is not resized, but it is ringing for me so far.
It may or may not work for you as I need more time.
This is a TEST CAB, for now to see if I can narrow the problem.
EDIT:
soft rest before and after.
To uninstall remember to reset after.
EDIT: more testing needed , my cab cant beat this bug
Gona remove cab as it not working 100%

Last edited by Maxx134; 11-17-2009 at 12:44 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.