View Single Post
Old 11-15-2009, 07:45 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by aycc View Post
@ NRGZ28: I'm wondering how many hours do you sleep everyday? I see you on and off line often. Do you smell something up here, so that's why you wake up?
Its not humanly possible, therefore he must be superhuman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
I used to get that all the time, which is the reason I slowed down on the constant ROM cooking and now I only do it late night or while at work, as time permits. This way I keep the wife AND you guys happy... better than no ROMs at all, IMO. hehe
Wow you hav a busy life, this proves you are superhuman! lol Truly amazing!
I had an ex-girlfriend bother me about spending time with my phone.
One reason why she is an ex-girlfriend, lol
Now I have a girl who doens't pretend to understand, but respects my time anyway.
I look at my brothers HTC Hero, and feel sad he will never experience the feeling of flashing a new rom or test a buggy new manilla..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Here's is another fix you guys should do. To illustrate, click on the new txt message icon in the messaging tab. Now start typing a name in the to field for a contact which has no email address, just a phone number. The contact will not come up.
Make the following change and try again.

From XDA:

Originally Posted by Captain_Throwback
Have you tried the registry setting in the Messaging Client to disable the HTC Contact Picker? You should then be able to add a recipient just fine.
Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Jataayu\Messaging]
"HTCContactPicker"=dword:00000001 ;CHANGE TO dword:00000000
Maybe Root can cab this up as my laptop doesn't have the software I need to do so.
Okay nobody did yet so I made one.
Attached Files
File Type: cab HTCcontactFix.cab (805 Bytes, 137 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 7 times.