View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farnz View Post
I absolutely love the rom and actually used your rom back in June as well. Unfortunately, I had to return to a stock rom because there is something broken with the GPS and Alltel. If I am in my local market, Sarasota, FL - Naples,FL, my GPS will not work. I've tried a Verizon radio and the new Sprint radio, but it still doesn't work. It's almost as if the signal is limited when running the test. I can never get the signal bars past the first line when using ChartCross Gps Test Tool. If I get around the St. Pete - Tampa area, everything works fine. I'm using Alltel Nav because regardless of what ever trick I try, the GPS only works when I have that program up and running. Last night, I flashed back to the Alltel Rom and had a gps lock in less than 5 seconds. I flashed back the energy rom, and same thing, no GPS signal. There has to be a setting somewhere to change this correct? I'd love to keep the rom but I need to have my GPS too. Any suggestions?
i am using sssame rom and radio and also experiencing your issues exactly.
it is not soft-resetting like another time
i tried, but I can duplicate gps inactivity by going in and out of airplane mode, or just turning off radio and putting back on.

soo
try opening com port in the htc gpstool.
if thaat dont work, try my cab link one page back.
still testing, no difinitive solution yet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.