View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) ** | Oct 25th | Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I have yet to begin to help.

I've been away and am trying to catch up to the threads progress - and of course, the seventeen builds that were released.
In a couple of hours, I'll have my install walk through complete for the 23081 build...if you're curious. Links are in my sig.
Hi "3Faces", glad 2 see U as well.
Just givin U a heads up I only had issue with build 21xxx having GPS soft resetting unit.
Fist time on a 21xxx build. Anyway anybody having this issue I would recomend changing their radio or flaashing another build for now.
Also the grafics reg cab I sent you not useful on these newer Builds.
I will B posting a GPS related cab tom if it helps this build.
I am not on energy rom right now to test, but it is not a re-hashed cab, as I spent some time reading 20+ threads!