View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 01:11 PM
bignadad
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {Sense/Manila 2.5 OVERHAUL!!!!!} If you have HTC Sense, U Need to See This!

UPDATE YOUR MAX MANILA NOTIFICATION ICONS HERE

Reviews From Users in This Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by validoption View Post
The updated version (2.5) has definitely changed my mind about this program. The ability to turn off the weather animations reduces the home screen lag significantly--which was the biggest turn-off for me. Great program.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith79 View Post
I just loaded the 2.5.1919xxx v2.2 And it looks great!
Quote:
Originally Posted by validoption View Post
I put the version for Manila 2.5.1920x on Energy's stable Leo build, and it is VERY visually stimulating. Seamless integration! Installed without a hitch. It was a little sluggish for my liking. Changing the clock was fast, and switching to the other component and setting screens was too. But the home page graphics (flip clock flipping, sliding program shortcuts up and down) lagged a bit after awhile. Excellent program, though, and I will definitely try later versions (and again if I switch ROMs) as they are released.
Quote:
Originally Posted by one80oneday View Post
I love this! Very impressed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
love the enhancements this brings to M2.5...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Likwid View Post
Wirelessly posted (Touch Pro 2: HTC-P4600/1.2 Opera/9.50 (Windows NT 5.1; U; en))
I tried this and it's great, I uninstalled because I couldn't disable the auto-hide iconbar... but awesome otherwise.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranemachine View Post
Installation went as smooth as butter! For some reason tho 11 of my icons were missing, but I just put them back in there. No biggie. I do agree and think this version runs smoother!
Thanks!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgoflyers81 View Post
This is fantastic. I'm running EnergyROM 21864 with Manila 2.5 on my Sprint TP2 and my biggest complaint was only having nine widgets on the home screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedfor View Post
Energy 21864, M2.5.1920..everything works great...
Landscape mode DOES NOT WORK on ANY TABS BUT Does work on Music & photo Tabs & Rest of Phone
It has a nice transition for both......
All you have to do is rotate phone and it will automatically go landscape.

Last edited by bignadad; 11-20-2009 at 05:39 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.