PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 08:03 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad
Re: {Sense/Manila 2.5 OVERHAUL!!!!!} You Got HTC Sense? U Need to See This! WinMo 6.5

This is the setting page. you just have to swipe clock up to hide, then right or left should get you here.

Old 11-06-2009, 08:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Rogers

wraith79 is keeping up the good workwraith79 is keeping up the good work
Re: {Sense/Manila 2.5 OVERHAUL!!!!!} You Got HTC Sense? U Need to See This! WinMo 6.5

The version I have only has 4 options not 9! Slider, Background, Tabs and Titainium. I do the clock thing, but the only thing that shows up is a blank page! Swipe again it show call history and calendar.

Last edited by wraith79; 11-06-2009 at 08:11 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:59 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith79 View Post
Here is a screen shot of Max Manila 2.1919xxx Ultimate v1.0
i see you downloaded v1.0

you need version 2.2, like the one attached to the thread.....
Old 11-07-2009, 12:30 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Vinterceptâ„¢
Carrier: Sprint SERO500 & Virgin Mobile

one80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on repone80oneday is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to one80oneday

I love this! Very impressed! Is there anyway to auto hide the menu bars too like they did here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=553529
Old 11-07-2009, 07:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: vzw

validoption is keeping up the good workvalidoption is keeping up the good work

I put the version for Manila 2.5.1920x on Energy's stable Leo build, and it is VERY visually stimulating. Seamless integration! Installed without a hitch. It was a little sluggish for my liking. Changing the clock was fast, and switching to the other component and setting screens was too. But the home page graphics (flip clock flipping, sliding program shortcuts up and down) lagged a bit after awhile. Excellent program, though, and I will definitely try later versions (and again if I switch ROMs) as they are released.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Note too it looks like there is an updated version to Max Manila 2.519202525 Ultimate - v2.5. I've attached it below but more details can be found at XDA here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=5
Old 11-07-2009, 02:17 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Note too it looks like there is an updated version to Max Manila 2.519202525 Ultimate - v2.5. I've attached it below but more details can be found at XDA here http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...68&postcount=5
Here are the changes in 2.5

Quick updates....pls find below the details.

1. Major addition is the 16/20 shortcut toggle. This also replace the shortcut refresh. If you have problem wt the contact icon loading, switch this also refresh the icons. Don't worry, your 20 items still remain even when you switch over to 16

2. Calendar/Appointment can now display either none, 1 or 2 appointments on main screen. However, if you have 2 appointments selected and have both the tab icons and notification icons on the same screen, only 1 will display. In addition, calendar also appears on screen 1

3. Calendar notification icon now shows you how many appointments within 48hours replacing the "X"

4. Bottom left corner now navigates back to home screen.

5. Top left corner replaces the weather animation toggle and now navigates to contact screen

6. Weather animation toggle has now moved to the setting buttons

7. Small clock info now appears even when you retract your tab icons.

8. Other minor bugs
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Rogers

wraith79 is keeping up the good workwraith79 is keeping up the good work

I just loaded the 2.5.1919xxx v2.2 And it looks great!
Old 11-07-2009, 04:51 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
Here are the changes in 2.5

Quick updates....pls find below the details.

1. Major addition is the 16/20 shortcut toggle. This also replace the shortcut refresh. If you have problem wt the contact icon loading, switch this also refresh the icons. Don't worry, your 20 items still remain even when you switch over to 16

2. Calendar/Appointment can now display either none, 1 or 2 appointments on main screen. However, if you have 2 appointments selected and have both the tab icons and notification icons on the same screen, only 1 will display. In addition, calendar also appears on screen 1

3. Calendar notification icon now shows you how many appointments within 48hours replacing the "X"

4. Bottom left corner now navigates back to home screen.

5. Top left corner replaces the weather animation toggle and now navigates to contact screen

6. Weather animation toggle has now moved to the setting buttons

7. Small clock info now appears even when you retract your tab icons.

8. Other minor bugs
These are all excellent fixes to some minor problems I experienced... I'll try it out in a bit...

It nice to see Mr. Max staying on top of development...

Thanks for posting...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW TP2
Carrier: vzw

validoption is keeping up the good workvalidoption is keeping up the good work

The updated version (2.5) has definitely changed my mind about this program. The ability to turn off the weather animations reduces the home screen lag significantly--which was the biggest turn-off for me. Great program.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software