PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 06:09 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Juggs is in the MOMENT
Carrier: Sprint

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
What are you all using to make 6.5 themes?

I want to make themes for my 6.5 rom but not having any luck in doing so. I tried the latest themegence but doesnt create the theme as i want it. any suggestions?

Old 12-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Galaxy Nexus
Carrier: Verizon

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: What are you all using to make 6.5 themes?

hdwalls
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=503511
Old 12-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Yay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the communityYay 4 Juggs is a trusted member of the community

i use that but doesnt give me the task and command bar effect i am looking for...nor does it allow me to create highlight color...anything else?
Old 12-01-2009, 07:04 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

wesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on repwesscoggin is halfway to VIP status based on rep

you can't use a picture that suits your needs for the taskbars and replace them in place of the original auto created pieces of the original background pic before you create the cab?
so what I guess I'm saying is use an image that you like for your background and then mix and match other task and soft bar pngs to your liking also.
I'll go try it...

Last edited by wesscoggin; 12-01-2009 at 07:16 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

it works

Last edited by wesscoggin; 12-01-2009 at 08:31 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 07:28 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

yes i know that works...just not the effect i am looking for...i am looking for glossy bars...not flat images
Old 12-01-2009, 07:40 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Won't any 480x52 pixel png will work though, just rename them appropriately and replace them before you create your cab. Do you have a task and softbar that you do like? I suppose you could start from scratch to make it look 3d but it doesn't sound like that's the direction you're wanting to go.. Paint.net is a decent, free image editor.

As for the highligt color I have no suggestions.

Last edited by wesscoggin; 12-01-2009 at 07:48 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 08:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

I know this version is a little rough, but with more work than the 10 minutes I spent you could have something nice looking...these bars I didn't overlay the shading on top of the original background images so the backround behind them appears black in the manila. I could have used the original files and just overlayed the shading on top of it to make them look more like the start menu. I used paint.net for these.

Last edited by wesscoggin; 12-01-2009 at 09:05 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-02-2009, 12:48 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

I spent a little more time on this one, I think it looks pretty good. Are the highlight colors as important as the task bars? It actually looks like there are titanium style task bars on this hdwalls theme... Would you like the HDwallS cab and wallpaper-P for this one. It would run well on a 6.5 with 2.5 manila.

Last edited by wesscoggin; 12-02-2009 at 01:03 AM.
Old 12-03-2009, 01:37 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wesscoggin View Post
I spent a little more time on this one, I think it looks pretty good. Are the highlight colors as important as the task bars? It actually looks like there are titanium style task bars on this hdwalls theme... Would you like the HDwallS cab and wallpaper-P for this one. It would run well on a 6.5 with 2.5 manila.

i like this top an bottom bar, would you care to share

thanks, nice work
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes