PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2009, 10:00 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: WM 6.5 Custom Taskbar

I think all the home icons are in the bronzers.dll? And I'm glad to see some more people like my wm6.5 dialer!!!!!
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Ok I have a question? When I replace the battery icons in the dll with Reshacker I do it one by one and this sucks cause it takes so long. Is there a way or a differet program that I can use just to select all the icons I want to replace and do it in one shot? Or is this the onlyway?
Old 05-07-2009, 10:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Ph33zy is becoming a great contributor

Did someone create a taskbar that changes just the battery icons? I used to have a the green battery icon with percent changes only for WM6.1.
Old 05-07-2009, 11:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond GSM
Carrier: H3G

teorouge is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to teorouge

Ok, I got the old HTC Dialer from Diamond using advanced config & diamond tweak. It's not working 100%, but pretty close to it (only thing I can't scroll calls made or received, it immediately passes to WM6.5 notification). Only thing I'm not getting is the good ol HTC volume control, I activated it, soft reset, but it isn't showing up: only ugly, antique and inconvenient WM volume. Any guess? I installed orkorolev14's WM6.5 taskbar, and the task manager taskbar icon in the today page is still the classic WM one (3 horizontal stripes and the little triangle on the right) and not skinned... am I missing something or is it simply unskinned?
Old 05-07-2009, 11:37 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

opuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regularopuscroakus is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Ok I have a question? When I replace the battery icons in the dll with Reshacker I do it one by one and this sucks cause it takes so long. Is there a way or a differet program that I can use just to select all the icons I want to replace and do it in one shot? Or is this the onlyway?
Sorry, it's the only way.
Old 05-07-2009, 01:55 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung i900

leppie is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by opuscroakus View Post
Sorry, it's the only way.
No, it easy.

Just use the correct tools (like the Windows SDK)

Here's my script for bronzeres.dll (reshacker will generate you a RC file)

rc bronzeres.rc
cl /LD bronzeres.res /link /NOENTRY
signtool sign /i TEST bronzeres.dll
Old 05-07-2009, 05:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Tilt2)
Carrier: AT&T

Reefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIPReefermattness is a VIP
[SKN] WM6.5 Chome V2[5/5] w/ colored signal bars!

Wanted to stop by and share this with you guys from my original thread from here!

[SKN] WM6.5 Chome V2[5/5] & SPB 3 V1[5/5] Taskbar Icons. New Colored Signal Strength.

This is a taskbar for Windows Mobile 6.5 to match the new Chome theme and icons! I have made a few small changes that were bugging me and added some new icons for V2! Enjoy!

Cinco de Mayo edition?? LOL Cervesa time!

I have used the base of tsowen so if the network icons look familiar that may be why. Thanks to him, and to the guys who made this possible and answered stupid questions for me.

NOTE: Taken from FInixNOver's thread about taskbar customization
This is not an application; it’s just aesthetics, so no extra memory will be consumed.
Whether your device is running an official ROM or a cooked ROM, it may not work until you install the sdkcerts.cab. This cab will only set your device to accept the digital signature used to sign phcanOverbmp.dll and the other modified dll’s, so the device can be able to display the icons.
Do this at your own risk! I cannot be held responsible if you brick your device. I'm just supplying information from my own and others experience.

The screen shot is a bit blurry from the program i get them from, but i assure you the icons are not.

download the .cab here:
---Windows Mobile 6.5 Chome Taskbar V2[MJG]---
Windows Mobile 6.5 Chome Taskbar V2[MJG] NEW COLORED NETWORK BARS HERE!!!!!!!

SDKCerts.cab

This cab for my taskbar is uninstallable.

New icons are in order of the rows from the screenshots, from top to bottom:
I did also change the network globe which is not in the screenshots. Easier to see signal bars.
Bold = Changed in V2

1. Missed Call, new more colorful globe, Volume on, New "X" button
2. New Voicemail
3. New Alarm, New Activesync connected, No signal/Plane Mode on
4. Multiple Notifications, New Vibrate on
5. New SMS
6. New BT Headset, Found New WiFi, Sound Mute
7. New BT on, Sending MMS
8. New BT Discoverable, Downloading MMS
9. New Roaming, Send MMS Complete
10. New MMS
11. New Email

Dont like the changes?
Normally i would say, "Tough!" but I like most of you guys so here are the old releases:
------------------------------------------
WM6.5 Chome V1(4/27)

I was not going to include a donation button, but I was encouraged to add this by a friend. I do not require, or expect donations.
If you are still feeling compelled, as i have been in the past, then donations are a great way to show appreciation for someone else hard work.
Thank You!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 05:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonlordoftheround View Post
You can find that dialer skinned with the default WM 6.5 theme here.

I have installed 3 times and I get the small screen of the dialer. How can I change the settings to make it look like this??

***Is this for Diamond only
Old 05-07-2009, 06:04 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: LG Fathom

da_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPda_reeseboy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
I have installed 3 times and I get the small screen of the dialer. How can I change the settings to make it look like this??

***Is this for Diamond only
Its a QVGA dialer. Doesn't work on Touch Pro or Diamond.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-07-2009, 06:47 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by leppie View Post
No, it easy.

Just use the correct tools (like the Windows SDK)

Here's my script for bronzeres.dll (reshacker will generate you a RC file)

rc bronzeres.rc
cl /LD bronzeres.res /link /NOENTRY
signtool sign /i TEST bronzeres.dll
Your taking about changing the icons in the bronzeres.dll right? My question was if I could change the batt. icons in the dll all at once instead of one by one... But thanks I will try your script when I change the icons in my bronzeres.dll when I get around to it
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes > WM6.5.x PPC Themes