This is the latest version of pocket rar for all to enjoy
(Cab, EXT for VK, and changelog attached)
Direct link to exe installer 3.93: http://www.rarlab.com/rar/pocketrar393.exe
What's new in the latest version:
Pocket RAR 3.93
Pocket RAR 3.92
- This version does not contain Pocket RAR specific changes. Rebuilt to include latest generic changes in RAR core modules.
Pocket RAR 3.91
- Pocket RAR 3.91 could stop working and hang when processing an empty ZIP archive.
- If file matched two different masks in RarFiles.lst, Pocket RAR could select the last match. Normally, if neither of masks is a subset of another, the first match must be chosen.
Pocket RAR 3.90
- Pocket RAR could display incorrect file names when browsing malformed ZIP archives.
Pocket RAR 3.80
- More reliable processing of corrupt RAR archives.
Pocket RAR 3.71
- Now "Settings" dialog uses the full screen mode. In previous Pocket RAR versions this dialog could exceed dimensions of PDA display when working in Windows Mobile 5 and 640x480 screen resolution.
- Pocket RAR asks for password only once when opening RAR archive with encrypted file names. Previous versions asked for password every time when changing a current folder inside of such archive.
Pocket RAR 3.60
- Pocket RAR could crash when decompressing some of corrupt RAR archives.
Pocket RAR 3.50
- Added command line support.
Pocket RAR 3.41
- Added decompression of ZIP64 archive format.
Pocket RAR 3.40
- When adding new files to already existing RAR solid archive, RAR 3.40 compression ratio was lower than in RAR 3.30. Corrected in this version.
Pocket RAR 3.30
- "Fastest" (-m1) RAR compression method has been modified to provide much higher compression speed and lower ratio. It may be useful for tasks requiring the high speed.
Pocket RAR 3.20
- Data analyzing module is tuned to detect executable and audio data more accurately. Erroneous selecting of executable and audio algorithms could reduce the compression ratio in some situations.
- RAR automatically opens the first volume instead of reporting an error, if all volumes are available and an user starts extraction not from the first volume.
- RAR removes '.part' from the extraction path proposed by default when unpacking volumes with name.part##.rar names.