PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2010, 01:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC HD2, MDA cIII
Carrier: T-Mobile, O²

Germanboy4u is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to Germanboy4u Send a message via Skype™ to Germanboy4u
Re: WeatherPanel Freaks: WeatherPanel Program Download Updated 01/01/2010

Thank you aldamon, this was a good solution

I'm happy that I can use wp
Old 06-18-2010, 06:02 AM
dunc001

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebecker View Post
Try adding these icons to your icon folder.
OK, I am using the HTC VGA Icon set and I copied the 'Huger' folder into the HTC VGA folder but I am still not getting the main large images showing up on my HD2 (everything else is perfect). What am I doing wrong? Do I need to move the icons from the 'Huger' folder into the main HTC VGA folder and overwrite existing ones?

Please help as it is the only thing I now need to get working!

Also, is there any way of getting Weatherpanel to look at the storage card for the icon sets as I currently have everything installed in device memory, or do I need to just uninstall everything and start again installing Weatherpanel onto my storage card?

Thanks.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:14 AM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunc001 View Post
OK, I am using the HTC VGA Icon set and I copied the 'Huger' folder into the HTC VGA folder but I am still not getting the main large images showing up on my HD2 (everything else is perfect). What am I doing wrong? Do I need to move the icons from the 'Huger' folder into the main HTC VGA folder and overwrite existing ones?

Also, is there any way of getting Weatherpanel to look at the storage card for the icon sets as I currently have everything installed in device memory, or do I need to just uninstall everything and start again installing Weatherpanel onto my storage card?

Thanks.
i run mine from sdcard, no problems.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:29 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile, ICE Celular

rebecker is just getting started

Quote:

I'm totally at a loss as to why you don't see the "Huger" icons. In my case that folder is in the "HTC VGA Icons" folder. I believe you have to have the icons in the same location as the WeatherPanel installation. I've installed everything on my storage card.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

-Bob-
Old 06-21-2010, 10:08 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T
Threadstarter

storyr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the communitystoryr is a trusted member of the community

Quote:

Thanks.
As far as running from your storage card, check this thread (post #4).
Old 08-11-2010, 01:08 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli
Storage Card and more

You know how for some windows applications people have put together portable versions that can be run from a memory card?

Can something like this be done with Weather Panel? Has anyone tried it? Is it even possible?

The reason I ask: I don't like reinstalling after flashing a new ROM. If it was just "there" it sure would be nice. There has to be a simple way with very little tweaking and modding.

Right now, I have to reinstall the program and restore my regs.

Sure, it isn't horrible, just a little bit of a bother.

Thoughts?

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 09-07-2010, 12:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Can anyone help with the problem showing in the screenshot? I think tcbusch may have posted something about fixing it awhile ago, but I cannot find the post now. The problem is with the graph just showing the flat line after the first half. Thanks.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled-1.jpg (8.6 KB, 27 views) Click for barcode!
Old 09-07-2010, 08:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

tcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on reptcbusch is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
Can anyone help with the problem showing in the screenshot? I think tcbusch may have posted something about fixing it awhile ago, but I cannot find the post now. The problem is with the graph just showing the flat line after the first half. Thanks.
Weather.com has limited the forecast to 12 hours, it used to be 24. You will need to modify your screen files for 12 hour graphs. You need to put HOURLY LIMIT -12 on your graphs. I modified my detail-forecast.wpd file to look like the following. Based on your picture you not using the default screens so you'll have to search your files for graphs.

;GRAPH
TEMP LINE HOURLY LIMIT-12

;GRAPH
RAIN LINE HOURLY LIMIT-12

;GRAPH
HUMIDITY LINE HOURLY LIMIT-12

;GRAPH
WINDSPEED LINE HOURLY LIMIT-12
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-08-2010, 12:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcbusch View Post
Weather.com has limited the forecast to 12 hours, it used to be 24. You will need to modify your screen files for 12 hour graphs. You need to put HOURLY LIMIT -12 on your graphs. I modified my detail-forecast.wpd file to look like the following. Based on your picture you not using the default screens so you'll have to search your files for graphs.

;GRAPH
TEMP LINE HOURLY LIMIT-12

;GRAPH
RAIN LINE HOURLY LIMIT-12

;GRAPH
HUMIDITY LINE HOURLY LIMIT-12

;GRAPH
WINDSPEED LINE HOURLY LIMIT-12
Thanks for the help. I'll have to dig through the theme and find the graph to change. BTW, it's the DDT Ultimate WVGA theme by Dunc001 over at xda for anyone using weatherpanel and a wvga device.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=707229
Old 11-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Sprint/Boost

Kris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKris443 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Used to use this on my Mogul. Found it again - works great on my TP2 6.5 with iPhoneToday!

If I helped... Please hit the THANKS button!
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Software

Tags
weatherpanel